Celts were people in the the Iron Age and Middle Age dominating most of western and central Europe. Despite sharing a common language and cultural features, all peoples were warriors so they faced each other. Tribal warfare was more focused on raids and hunting that on organized territorial conquest, devoid of military science.
The weapons were almost sacred to the ancient Celts. One for the battlefield, more sober and functional, and other ceremonial, much more elaborate.
The Celtic warriors wearing armor, shield, spear, javelin, and even harnesses for horses. But where artisans showed the most creativity was in the grips of the ultimate weapon: the sword. They decorated their large handles with precious stones, ivory or enamel. They adorned the swords and helmets with original human figures or animal heads.
Celtic warriors played his terrifying horn or carnyx, and shouted taunts and insults to intimidate the enemy and prepare their minds to the combat."
* Detail of the handle with engravings and contrasts.
* Grip silver plated.
* Tempered Stainless Steel Blade.
Shipping & Returns
Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESImport duties included for international orders (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Bank Transfer.
Credit card checkout accepting Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Paypal checkout accepting a wide range of credit cards, including Paypal credit.
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.