Coronation sword of France
This Limited Edition, Deluxe Sword of Emperor Charlemagne from Toledo, Spain, pays tribute to this famous sword.
Charlemagne, Carolus Magnus, Charles the Great, king of Franks and Emperor of Western Europe, was born in 742, and became a famous commander in one of the great centres of power of history: The Sacred Roman Empire.
Charlemagne’s empire was based on fighting strength of the Franks, a confederation of barbarian tribes from the land of the Rhin in Germany. They fulfilled the emptiness of power after the fall of the Roman Empire. Their insatiable ambition, sometimes increased due to the goal of extending Christendom, led them to France, Germany, Italy and many other territories.
An aggressive conqueror, wise politician, state man, and fortunate General, Charlemagne set the shape of the vast empire that, in different ways, has reached the XX century.
* 24-karat gold and silver plated hilt, ornated with figures in relief.
*Hand grip is wrapped in fine leather.
*The tempered AISI 440 stainless steel blade also has elaborate 24K gold etched imagery.
* Handle: Cast metal guard and pommel with 24K Gold plated finish, genuine leather wire-wrapped grip.
Shipping & Returns
Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESImport duties included for international orders (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Bank Transfer.
Credit card checkout accepting Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Paypal checkout accepting a wide range of credit cards, including Paypal credit.
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.