From Conan The Barbarian, a film about a young barbarian's quest to avenge his parents' deaths.
Original replica of one of the most famous movie swords, forged by Conan's father in the film "Conan the Barbarian".
The handle is covered with a braided leather and it is decorated, like the blade, with cimerios symbols. The metal cross represents the skull of the Irish elk and the hilt reproduces its together hooves. Special steel blade temper in Toledo with deep engraving with the original runes dedicated to Crom "God of Steel":
“Suffer no guilt, yee who wield this in the name of CROM".
* Forged with stainless steel blade.
* Silver Plated
Official Licensed Reproduction- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY.
Certificate of Authenticity is enclosed with the sword, with the serial number engraved on the blade.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within 2-3 weeks
Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESImport duties included for international orders (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Bank Transfer.
Credit card checkout accepting Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Paypal checkout accepting a wide range of credit cards, including Paypal credit.
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.