This King Arthur Shield from the medieval times is a high-quality reproduction made in Toledo, Spain.
Main features of our King Arthur Shield:
- Natural size
- In the middle coat of arms with design of Three Crowns from King Arthur´s Shield
- Decorated on all sides with brazed tacks
- With 24K Gold plated rivets
Arthur is a legendary British leader who, according to medieval histories and romances, led the defence of Britain against Saxon invaders in the late 5th and early 6th centuries AD. The details of Arthur's story are mainly composed of folklore and literary invention, and his historical existence is debated and disputed by modern historians.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within 10 days
Most items ship free of charge. Transportation fee calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping:
- Most items ship free of charge. Transportation fee calculated at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESThe Ancient Home ships with international couriers Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) (0% duty for the receiver).
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. Credit card payments are processed through a Paypal Guest Checkout with no need to register on Paypal. Once redirected to Paypal's payment gateway choose the option "Pay with a Credit Card"
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.