Our Nike Statue - Winged Victory of Samothrace is a reproduction masterpiece of the original sculpture that can be found in the Louvre. The Winged Victory of Samothrace is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory) created about the 2nd century BC.
This piece of art perfectly matches Antique, Ancient Greek and Roman themed interiors and classical gardens.
The statue is available in three handmade finishes:
- Natural White
- Antique White
- Aged Finish
Our Aged Finish is made with a propietary technique that reproduces authentically the aspect of a natural stone eroded by the time. The eroding process is absolutely random, consequently every resulting sculpture is completely one-of-a-kind.
In case the statue is to be settled outdoor, waterproof variants are available as well. Our waterproof treatment:
- slows down the natural ageing of the statue,
- waterproofs the surface,
- gives more resistance against weather conditions (especially ice).
Statue arrives without base.
Shipping & Returns
- Made to order - Stock information upon request
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal and bank transfer are accepted. Credit card payments are processed through a Paypal Guest Checkout with no need to register on Paypal. Once redirected to Paypal's payment gateway choose the option "Pay with a Credit Card".
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.