This Shield of 'El Cid' is a high-quality reproduction made in Toledo, Spain.
- Natural size
- In the middle coat of arms with design of Cid Campeador
- Decorated on all sides with brazed tacks
- With 24K Gold plated rivets
"Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (c. 1040 – 1099), better known as El Cid, or simply Rodrigo, was a Castilian nobleman and military leader in medieval Spain. The Moors called him El Cid, which meant the Lord, and the Christians, El Campeador, which stood for Outstanding Warrior. He was born in Vivar, a town near the city of Burgos. After his death, he became Castile's celebrated national hero and the protagonist of the most significant medieval Spanish epic poem, El Cantar de Mio Cid."
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within 10 days
Most items ship free of charge. Transportation fee calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping:
- Most items ship free of charge. Transportation fee calculated at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESThe Ancient Home ships with international couriers Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) (0% duty for the receiver).
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. Credit card payments are processed through a Paypal Guest Checkout with no need to register on Paypal. Once redirected to Paypal's payment gateway choose the option "Pay with a Credit Card"
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.