This Shield with Red Calatrava Cross from the medieval times is a high-quality reproduction made in Toledo, Spain.
- Natural size
- In the middle with a Red Calatrava Cross
- Adorned with studs on all sides
Medieval shield, Swiss style with three points on the head and finish point at the bottom. It is decorated with the Cross of Calatrava Order, a Greek cross of gules, with his arms in the shape of lilies.
The Order of Calatrava
"The Order of Calatrava was the first military order founded in Castile, but the second to receive papal approval. The papal bull confirming the Order of Calatrava as a Militia was given by Pope Alexander III on September 26, 1164. Most of the political and military power of the order dissipated by the end of the 15th century, but the last dissolution of the order's property did not occur until 1838."
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within 2-3 weeks
Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESImport duties included for international orders (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Bank Transfer.
Credit card checkout accepting Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Paypal checkout accepting a wide range of credit cards, including Paypal credit.
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.