Our 'Templar Armor with Seal' is a high-quality reproduction from 15th century typically worn by the crusaders in the Holy Land.
- with a templar investiture sword
- with a parade shield decorated with a Templar Scottish Cross (many Templars were from Scotland)
- a white cloak with a red Patteé Cross embroidered near the left shoulder
- each piece being meticulously handcrafted
- polished steel and iron
- wooden leathered basement
- natural size
In the Royal Armoury in Madrid is kept one of the biggest and richest collections of armours in the world, and contains pieces principally of the 16th century age of Carlos I, wherefrom the reproduction is inspirated in different sizes or scales, the materials used are very similar to the original ones, iron and steel moulded in a craft way, brocades imitating fabrics of the age, and bases of wood, giving ended to the metal " ancient patina " that protects its from the exterior oxidation.
Shipping & Returns
Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESImport duties included for international orders (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Bank Transfer.
Credit card checkout accepting Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Paypal checkout accepting a wide range of credit cards, including Paypal credit.
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.