These Templar Knight gaunlets are high-quality reproduction made in Toledo, Spain.
- decorated with a couple of brass Pateé Crosses at the height of the forearms
- Natural Size
Gauntlet is a protective glove, usually extending over some of the forearm, worn as part of medieval armor. Gauntlets exist in many forms, ranging from flexible fabric and leather gloves, to mail and fully articulated plate armour way when a more suitable weapon was within reach.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping within 2-3 weeks
Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Use above calculator to preview shipping costs for your items added to cart. Transportation fee will be added to subtotal at checkout.
RETURN POLICYUntil 14 days after delivery in the original package.
TAXESImport duties included for international orders (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Bank Transfer.
Credit card checkout accepting Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
Paypal checkout accepting a wide range of credit cards, including Paypal credit.
- Secure payment through Shopify platform. Our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.