We understand that buying artwork online requires trust. The purpose of our buyer protection program is to provide our customers with a hassle-free shopping experience. Rest assured that through our secure checkout, your bank details and purchase is fully protected. Powered by Shopify, our platform comply with the highest level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.
In the unlikely event the item received is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your item. We will arrange to get the best possible solution for you, whether that is a return, a full refund, or a repair.
Buyer protection is a part of our promise toward that quality of our products and service. We offer you:
- Timely answers to your queries by our support specialists.
- Safe and secure payment through our SSL certified platform powered by Shopify.
- Easy shipping worldwide. Please contact us if you require white glove delivery.
- Satisfaction guaranteed and hassle-free returns.
DELIVERED DUTY PAID
The Ancient Home strives to ship with international couriers Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) (0% duty for the receiver) as the best business practice. This is not possible for oversized items over 70kg/154lbs or 150cm/59in in length, which are not accepted by couriers and are shipped on a pallet/wooden crating. In case your order is not eligible for DDP service we will place the order on backorder and contact you for approval. In some cases we can agree to refund the duties applied after importation.
Our buyer protection program only applies in the below cases:
- The order was placed online through our secure checkout.
- The item was significantly not as described, damaged in transit or never arrived. If before opening the package there are signs of damages. Please email email@example.com a picture of the damaged package.
- The issue was reported within 14 days of delivery date, and the original package was stored under good conditions to make possible the return.